- Size: 12 x 12
- Subject: Landscape & scenery
- Material: mixed media, Acrylic painting on canvas by brush and palette knife
- Colors: Blue, yelow, Blue Green, Red
- Style: Abstract, Landscape, Modern, Contemporary
- Signed: Yes, signed by me on the front corner of the painting and back with date.
- Quality: The painting will be original, authentic, and personally signed by me. A clear, gloss coating has been applied to the surface to protect the painting from UV light, moisture, and dust.
- Certificate of Authenticity: included
- About this painting: A series of giant steps within the series Spatial History, is a series of autobiographical landscapes, with an emotional, personal connection to place, space and the passage of time, particularly Italy. A journey of stripping away the unnecessary clutter from my past, I aim to convey a calm serenity from the subject matter and the process itself. During the painting process I explore the fine line between pure abstraction and figurative recognition, between chance and control using acrylic and pastels, building up layers and removing by scratching, rubbing and drawing into the paint
The interior views on this listing are illustrative, may not be to exact scale.
Call me if you have any questions
Landscape Chronicles “Old & New Steps” IV